Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Document Control Specialist
role in Canton, MA.
This is a 6+ month contract to hire
position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Rachel Buzzotta, Technical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Control SpecialistApex Job ID:
Canton, MARate: Negotiable Duration: 6+ months contract to hirePosition Description:
The Documentation Control Specialist is responsible for creation, review and distribution of manufacturing documentation. Candidates will possess a high level of attention to detail and experience with various forms of manufacturing documentation including: BOMs, SOPs, work instructions and labeling for batch records. Experience working within cGMP / ISO 13485 manufacturing environment, previous experience within a cGMP facility required.
This person would be working alongside the planner we are filling. Planner creates work that they compile/print and takes it off to production.
- Guide and Supervise daily manufacturing documentation data processing including BOMs, SOPs, work instructions, deviations, and labeling for batch records
- Print, review and distribute finished good labels for batch records.
- Distribute batch record and associated documentation to production.
- Maintain consistent flow of manufacturing documentation from planning to production.
- Check punctuality and approval of documents and ensure their timely turn over.
- Supervise timely distribution of documents and execution of procedures.
- Supervise track and issue documents and ensure documentation remains within regulations.
- Ensure all batch records and associated documentation is filed upon product release
Additional Requirements:**IF THIS APPLIES TO THE JOB**
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years' experience in cGMP and/or ISO 13485 manufacturing environment.
- Quality minded and detail oriented.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Experience with GMP and ISO Quality Systems
- Experience with software systems: BarTender labeling software, ERP, Master Control, Microsoft (preferred).
Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense security clearance as a condition of employment Additional Benefits:
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!Perks:EEO EmployerApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.