DesktopTechnician Needed ! If interested and think you qualify please send updated resume to email@example.com with the best time to reach out ** Job Summary
Under general supervision, is responsible for performing technical software and hardware support and informal training on hardware and software use in response to customer requests. Follows established procedures for performing configuration changes, updates and upgrades and assists in the deployment of new images, software/hardware upgrades and fixes. Candidates must be able to receive a CJIS clearance. Essential Job Functions
Job RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Responds to Tier I and Tier II support requests via multiple sources such a phone and email. Interacts with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Problem Resolution Communications: Documents incident/problem
status and resolution in tracking log. Alerts team members about
recurring problems. Documents solutions to common problems and responses
to frequently asked questions. Communicates updates on issues in a
timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity. May
provide on-the-spot training to customers. Identifies recurring problems
and notifies team members.
- Troubleshoots problems, evaluating multiple options to resolve customer
problems using checklists and scripts as guides. Researches trouble
issues at the direction of others. Documents problem status and
resolution. Escalates when necessary.
- Follows established procedures for performing configuration
changes, updates and upgrades. Assists in the deployment of new images (Win10/O365), software/hardware upgrades and fixes.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Strong Customer Service/Communication Skills
- Technical working knowledgeable of Windows 10 and how to perform on the spot triage of post Windows 7 migration issues.
- Hands on experience with rolling out both Windows 10 and Office 365 and a good understanding of the effort involved.
- Office 365 experience should include:
- One Drive
- MS Teams
- MS Office Pro Plus (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access)
- How to use collaboration within Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Dell/Apple hardware to include desktops/laptops with docks supporting single and multiple display configurations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
Physical requirements include frequently lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate basic office equipment. Subject to walking, standing, sitting, reaching, and crouching to perform essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment. If interested and think you qualify please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the best time to reach out **
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413753Posted: 2020-06-03