Apex Systems has a client with an immediate opening for Tech Audit Privacy Engineer for 6 month contracts to work in Menlo Park, CA. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity please reach out directly to Brian McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org Position: Tech Audit Privacy Engineer Location: Menlo Park, CALength: 6 Month Contract
- Support the new Tech Audit team conducting Implementation Reviews during our Privacy Review.
- All product releases need to go through the clients new Privacy Review.
- If it is determined that the product has privacy risks, or mitigation are assigned for them to address.
- The Implementation Review team within Tech Audit will ensure that the product team addressed these mitigation properly.
- The Implementation Review team will be comprised with Privacy Engineers that will review code, design, data usage, and UI to ensure all privacy concerns with that software product has been properly addressed.
- Constant fight to ensure security and privacy on the internet.
- Experience in identifying, analyzing, scoping, containing and eradicating real-world threats.
- 10+ years of work experience in software engineering, privacy engineering, incident response, or security engineering,
- Expertise with an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.).
- Knowledge of internet privacy and application security issues.
- Code maintenance and review experience in one or more general purpose languages.
- Experience building relationships and influencing stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
- Experience communicating highly technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of work experience in software engineering, privacy engineering or security engineering
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413759Posted: 2020-06-03