Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Learning Design Professional with a large client in the Louisville, KY area.
If you'd like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED OR GO PERM BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
*Due to COVID-19 candidates will work from home until offices reopen
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: 30 minute phone interviews
NOTES FROM DISCOVERY CALL:
Candidates must have portfolio included. Looking for candidates that have developed E-learning curriculum, experience with developing performance of skills, software or tools.
We're looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Our client was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. Perfect Service means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. The client associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We're looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others.
Be a part of our Learning organization - deliver value and quality in a fast paced environment.
Our client is seeking an experienced Instructional Design Learning Professional who will be responsible for the following:
• Design and develop learning solutions for both new hire and existing associates to support role-based organizational needs.
• Conduct needs analyses and use findings to develop learning solutions targeted to meet specific audience needs.
• Use a disciplined instructional design approach to create meaningful, memorable learning experiences.
• Select appropriate learning activities and methods to achieve objectives, and build those activities into a meaningful sequence.
• Selects appropriate media for delivery (instructor-led training, e-learning, virtual, blended learning, etc.) to ensure learning needs are effectively and efficiently met.
• Create high quality solutions that are creative, engaging, instructionally sound, complete, and accurately convey learning concepts.
• Identify and validate content to be used in learning materials based on input from Operational business partners, such as subject matter experts or key performers.
• Evaluate the success of learning solutions in terms of learning outcomes in collaboration with Operational metrics, performance change and business impact; identify trends and patterns in data.
• Prepare facilitator support materials (i.e. power point slides, leader/facilitator guides, learning activities, evaluation tools, etc.) and conduct "train-the-trainer" sessions to ensure effective delivery and engaging learning experiences.
• Facilitate content developed during peak business periods (peak season runs from mid-September through December).
• Manage annual course review process: establish project timelines, milestones and regularly communicate progress to all stakeholders.
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same. Employs focus, attention to detail, reliability, and appropriate prioritization to drive outcomes. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions. Lives up to commitments, taking responsibility for the impact of one's actions. Exercises the courage to prioritize principles and values over personal or professional gain.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts the client's overall success first. Develops and strengthens networks and relationships, both inside and outside the organization, that support company performance. Proactively and transparently contributes information and energy toward creating value with others.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Education, Communications or related fields
• Four or more years of experience developing curriculum content, eLearning programs and virtual learning solutions
• Three or more years facilitation experience with adult learners
• Two or more years in a consumer facing role within a business
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Captivate 8.0 (and above), Photoshop, Audition, or Camtasia
• Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong knowledge of eLearning standards and Adult Learning Theory
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Flexibility navigating change in a fast paced environment
• Master's Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education or related field
• Proficiency designing virtual Instructor-Led training using WebEx
• Proficient project management skills
• Five or more years in contact center learning and development for Fortune top 50 organization
• Develop and manage courses in a LMS
This role reports directly to either a Learning Manager or Associate Learning Director.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.