Apex Systems is looking for a Junior Risk Analyst for one of our large finance clients in Atlanta, GA!
If you are interested please send an updated resume and the best time and phone number to reach you on to Megan Coutts at email@example.com and Anna Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org Job Title: Jr. Risk AnalystRate:
This assignment is a 6 month contract with possible extension, however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment. JOB SUMMARY:
Identifies key business processes, performs evaluations of risk, assesses effectiveness of controls, and promotes continuous improvement across the organization through the deployment of risk response activities.GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures strategic objectives of the risk management program are met including the execution of risk assessment activities, coordination of risk response and program testing and validation.
- Reviews significant events and advises business owners of action steps required to prevent future recurrence.
- Performs risk assessments related to the Data Protection Program, Supplier Management and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programs along with consulting projects throughout various risk disciplines at while identifying potential issues, control gaps, and potential process efficiencies.
- Documents risk analysis and controls and evaluates control design and continuous control improvement.
- Manages specific areas of exposure.
- Conducts regulatory and other assessments for the Corporation.
- Participates in projects designed to mitigate risks including generating action plans for issues/gaps.
- Tracks, coordinates, and resolves issues identified in any and all related control, compliance, or risk work.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills required as well as outstanding interpersonal and human relation skills
- Project-oriented and may require a significant amount of overtime at critical times
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
- Entry level role requiring basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency.
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment.
- Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects with goal of continually building knowledge/experience while minimizing any risk.
- This role is focused on learning to apply standards, developing an understanding of the business, and advancing personal professional growth through certifications and tailored goal setting.
- Typically requires a minimum of up to 3 years of experience in an office setting.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413791Posted: 2020-06-03