Apex Systems is interested in a PowerEdge MX7000 Consultant in the Los Angeles, CA area!
This assignment is a 3 month contract based in LOS ANGELES, CA 90071 and can likely be worked remote.
Experienced services personnel or authorized agents shall work closely with the customer's staff to deliver the Residency Server:
During this engagement, the assigned Resident will be expected to:
• Provide post-implementation tasks for the customer's existing server products.
• Support the customer with preparation of the server requirements related to post implementation management, migration support, and with provision environments based on standard procedures.
• Review the customer's post-implementation business objectives and technical requirements for the server environment to bring efficiency in server processes.
• Assist the customer with post-implementation management of IT operations related to the server infrastructure.
• Conduct a system review and provide support for the customer's existing server environments, underlying storage arrays, and associated host servers to determine their readiness for the migration.
• Provide support to perform migration of non-production, test and production data according to the customer's defined and managed data migration programs.
• Support the customer's migration strategy related to 3rd party tool recommendations, phase definitions of the data to be migrated and green zone approaches.
• Verify volume of data for the customer to proceed with data integrity validation.
• Review the server migration testing requirements with the customer-assigned resource(s).
• Provide the customer with the applicable documentation.
• Supports customer change activities in accordance with both the client and customer's change management policies.
• Provide knowledge transfer to demonstrate the normal server migration operations as deployed in the customer's environment.
• Manage server transitional requirements based on the clients standard procedures, and meet the customer-directed and agreed-upon standards.
• Provide analysis/knowledge transfer of the server environment management and best practices.
• Recommend changes to procedures that will result in transitional optimization of the server infrastructure.
• MX7000 chassis
If qualified and interested in submitting your resume for this role, please reach out to Anthony Miller at email@example.com with MX7000 in the subject line!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413800Posted: 2020-06-03