Apex Systems is looking for an IT Product Manager with a banking background to support one of our clients in the Tampa area. If interested, please send an updated resume to PMO Recruiter, Lexi Naetzker, at email@example.com.
Position Title: IT Product Manager
Salary: mid point is 130-140K plus benefits, annual incentive plan isn't included (3% bonus)
Start Date: as soon as possible
Work Location: Tampa office- will be starting remote and then expected to be in the office at a later date.
Project Details -
Client is going through a digital transformation. This person will be the VPs right hand man and work with the bank leaders, as well as, external vendors.
Bachelors isn't an HR hard requirement, but either bachelors or related work experience is required.
This person is expected to be hands on. Do not need to come from dev background, but if they know how to do it, that would be ideal.
Day to Day Responsibilities/typical day look like:
The IT Product Manager - Bank Applications oversees all design, development and implementation efforts for applications supporting the client. This position is focused on driving strategy, messaging, and positioning, of these critical applications.
Will be the glue between business and IT.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Agile - while the rest of the org is mostly waterfall, bank and digital is Agile
2. Banking Core platforms (FIS, FiServ, etc)
3. Digital Origination platforms. Open to technologies, but someone who has some experience in standing up websites would be ideal.
4. Some experience building teams. When they start, they won't have any direct reports but will be working cross functionally with other teams. As the client grows, there is opportunity for them to have reports.
NICE TO HAVES:
1. Approach to problem solving - will they work through org silos and collaborate? Wants someone to want to learn and help
2. Attitude - make sure things happen. Be able to navigate through situations, even if others get aggressive, and work through it. Doesn't want the "it's not my job type"
3. ABA (American Bankers Association) exams
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413803Posted: 2020-06-03