Apex Systems is looking for a Cyber Strategy Planner interested in supporting our client out of Ft. Meade, MD.
If you are interested, please email Aaron Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The candidate will support the GSM-O Task Order 30, Joint Forces Headquarters-Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN) at Fort Meade, MD, in the J5 Plans and Policy Directorate as the J55 Cyber Strategy, Policy and Doctrine Sr.
We are looking for someone with excellent experience in Cyber Strategy to join our Plans and Policy team supporting the JFHQ-DODIN's Cyberspace defense mission.
The successful candidate will assist in the development and management of strategic plans in support of Commander's Intent, Priorities and Goals. The SME will assists in the development and management of strategic calendar for JFHQ-DODIN commander and staff as well as maintaining J55 battle rhythm and operational schedule, ensuring that the J5 leadership is aware of key events/meetings.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support activities for defining policy.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- The candidate must have advanced communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities.
- Demonstrated experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college; preferred degree in Information Technology or Information Security area.
- 5+ years of experience with strategic and operational planning
- 3+ years of experience with interagency planning and operations, and Joint planning experience
- Experience with Combatant Command operations
- DOD 8570 Requirements.
- Experience at USCYBERCOMMAND or Cyber Service Centers or equivalent.
- Experience with network analysis and coursework preferred.
- MA or MS degree preferred.
- Certification in any of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMP), A+, Network+, Security+, CISSP.
- Successfully attended any Joint or Service-specific planning course/school.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.