Our client in Raleigh, NC is HIRING for an Network Specialist to join their team.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The E911 NMAC Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers will monitor the AT&T Esinet (Emergency Services Internet Network). Troubleshooting issues with networks and find resolutions to the issues from a central location. Will provide incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians, and customers alike, and track problems through to resolution. Will operate in a 24/7 operation and maintain current SLA's.
1. Bachelor's degree or 3 to 5 years in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. Excellent understanding of technologies, operating systems, networking, anti-virus, back-ups, systems firewalls, and switches (Required 3 years)
3. Knowledge regarding at least one of the following vendor products: - Juniper, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco (Required 3 years)
4. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to handle multiple support cases
5. Strong writing skills to maintain organized documentation
6. Customer-oriented, and capable of providing high levels of client satisfaction
7. Collaborate and work well with others
8. Experience with VOIP technologies is a plus (Highly Desired)
9. Experience in a NOC environment is preferred (Highly Desired)
10. Strong skills in working with clients and communication
11. Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology (Required 3 years)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413807Posted: 2020-06-03