Senior Scientist, Cellular Manufacturing and Process Development 1069756
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Cambridge-based client continues to grow and is seeking a motivated Senior Scientist to join their team and help produce genetically engineered T cells, execute cell culture and cell process experiments, participate in the evaluation of new technologies, and support technology transfer to external manufacturing groups. Can you help our client develop their process development, technical transfer, scale-up, and assist with further buildout of a team to take T-cell therapies to the next level? If so, contact Todd Jamison or Kevin Rees to learn more.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and perform T cell manufacturing processes through the design of experiment studies involving innovative and novel approaches to maximize production and work within a budget to optimize PD and manufacturing costs
- Design and initiate assays to characterize genetically engineered primary T-cells to support product characterization
- Write protocols and operating procedures for technology transfer
- Track record of external project interactions with CMOs for technology transfer and support
- Analyze data and document scientific results for IND enabling studies
- Organize and prioritize work to meet timelines and the ability to execute on multiple projects
Primary Job Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Immunology or related discipline with at least three years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with process development for immunological CAR-T or T-Cell process development under GMP/cGMP manufacturing standards
- Experience with T-cell product generation, CAR-T technologies, T-Cell activation, T cell-mediated lysis, and T-cell exhaustion preferred
- Strong critical thinking and organizational skills, leadership and attention to detail required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.