Apex Systems is looking to hire a Research Associate
who will sit onsite at one of our major biotech clients in South San Francisco, CA
. If you feel you have the requirements, please send your most up-to-date resume to Austin Scrivner at email@example.comJob Title:
South San Francisco, CADuties:
- Responsibilities include routine USP compendial testing, residue on ignition, water content by KF, residual solvents by GC head-space and FTIR analysis on small molecule compounds.
- The successful candidate should have previous experience working in the lab.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of wet chemistry, experience withGChead-space is highly desired; as is working in a GMP environment.
- Residue on ignition, water content by Karl Fisher, residual solvents by GC headspace and FTIR.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, team-oriented, dependable, and self-starter.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Proficiency in Empower Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience preferably in a testing environment with GLP/GMP knowledge.
- It is preferred that the candidate has a BS in a relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 1 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413844Posted: 2020-06-03