Apex Systems has an immediate need for several Manual Quality Assurance Testers with Banking/Payment Processing experience. Experience with SWIFT (or FED/CHIPS) is required for this role. This role will start remotely, then would be required to sit on-site in Philadelphia, PA.
For immediate consideration please contact Jason Biser at email@example.com. Job Title:
1-2 Year Contract w/ Possible Extension Position Description
- Handle highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues.
- Lead less experienced analyst through the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities ensuring a consistent test process that adheres to corporate standards.
- Work with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process.
- Research new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Lead testing teams, development teams and project teams to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, document process, and recommend changes.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios or test specific questions.
- Use advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems.
- Apply advanced testing tool knowledge to efforts.
- Escalate issues during the testing process for resolution.
- 7+ years of systems/application testing or systems/application quality assurance experience
- Master level knowledge and understanding of test plans, test strategy, test scripts, test procedures, ambiguity reviews, and expected results
- Expert knowledge and understanding of various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other must haves/bonuses:
- Background in Payments.
- Experience working with SWIFT (Messaging system), FED CHIPS
- Test script creation- must
- Agile testing experience (bonus)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413857Posted: 2020-07-14