- 5-9 years of industry experience with focus on web-based software application development within an Agile delivery framework.
- Expertise in integrating web application tier with other tiers and external system/applications utilizing REST, RPC, and/or other APIs.
- Prior experience with open source code development and/or using several IDEs including Eclipse, IntelliJ, and/or Visual Studio Code.
- Strong knowledge of repositories such as GitHub, Bitbucket, NPM, etc. for source code and dependency management.
- Understanding of web security authentication and authorization - entitlements, oAuth, siteminder, etc. & web application technology architecture - routing rules, BIG IP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of application architectural design patterns such as MVC.
- Experience in using various web application servers such as Tomcat, Node.js, etc.
- Experience developing web applications in UNIX, Windows, and/or virtual server environment.
- Experience with containers and cloud technologies like Azure, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Ansible
- Software development using Lean Agile methodology is a must.
- Be an innovative, independent thinker and strong problem solver.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline.
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market).
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing.
Posting ID: 559413858Posted: 2020-06-03