Biopharma company is LA is seeking QC Inspectors to join their growing team!Please email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.orgPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Perform work per current Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform visual inspection of received material against material specifications.
- Complete documentation needed to support Raw Material or Milk release/reject process, including simple computer entry.
- Work with QA department to release raw material in the hard goods warehouse and raw milk in the freezer warehouse. The work environment includes working inside the raw milk storage freezer (maintain at <20C) to physically locate and
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or its equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written communication skills - must be able to clearly document observation deviations.
- Must be flexible with hours to accommodate production/business needs.
- Ability to work in a cold environment for a limited period of time.
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Warehouse equipment operation - Aerial lift, forklift, walkie stacker
- Physical requirements - this job requires pushing, pulling, lifting materials up to 50 lbs. Working in a cold environment.
- Computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413897Posted: 2020-06-03