Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm has a Contract to Hire technical support opportunity available in Ripley, TN. The technical support analyst will provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization's server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, telephones, peripherals and applications. This position interfaces mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients. Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Research, resolve, and respond to ICT support requests received via telephone, email, voicemail, and the service desk ticketing system.
- Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, plant and warehouse hardware, building and configuring new PC's, and performing various technical updates.
- Additional areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, hardware image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
Technical Support Analyst Requirements:
- Provide a technology environment for the location that maximizes investments in ICT technology and supports all necessary business processes while ensuring excellent customer service levels and meeting internal and external customer expectations.
- Work collaboratively with peers and management; Follow directives when given from peers and management.
- Maintains inventory of Server, PC equipment and peripherals as well as documentation of procedures pertaining to the ICT area.
- Proven working knowledge of multiple hardware platforms, operating systems including Windows, Android, Blackberry OS and, Apple IOS, wireless technology, wireless equipment and applications.
- Knowledge of Plant type RF equipment (Symbol 9090 guns, Zebra printers)
- Adaptive to varying customer knowledge and skill levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with others/teamwork.
- Ability to react quickly in crisis situation.
- Flexibility to work diverse schedules (weekend/holiday on-call if needed)
- Previous experience working with remote users.
- 7 year Background Check
- 10 Panel Drug test
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413909Posted: 2020-06-03