The overall purpose of the administrator position is to assure the provision of the best available quality of care for facility residents. Incumbents plan, develop, direct, and control facility operations within the bounds of established policies, procedures, programs, and budgets.
- A current, valid state nursing home administrator license is required.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable state/federal regulations regarding nursing home operations is necessary.
- A B.S./B.A. degree, or equivalent experience in health care administration is preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational skills are desired.
- Previous supervisory experience is necessary.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
Posting ID: 559414303Posted: 2020-06-03