CULVER'S JOB DESCRIPTION
CREW MEMBERJOB SUMMARY
Has a genuine desire to provide personalized guest service to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
- Consistently provides friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality. Handles guest comments promptly and courteously with the ability to empathize, sympathize and educate.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Committed to teamwork demonstrating integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers. Displays a can-do attitude that makes the difference between a great shift and an okay shift.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Reports to each shift in a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform. Maintains a neat, well groomed appearance including personal hygiene, hair restraint and jewelry restrictions.
- Reports to each shift on time. Is considered by peers as reliable and dependable.
- Follows established restaurant practices and procedures.
- Performs primary and secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Friendly with an engaging, outgoing personality. Guest focused with the ability to demonstrate meaningful interaction. Sound communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, food service environment.
- Stands for long periods of time without sitting
- Walks fast paced during shifts
- Bends, reaches and stoops
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.
Posting ID: 559414352Posted: 2020-07-14