This job application is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Culver Franchising System, Inc. This means the independent franchisee controls and is solely responsible for the employment policies and practices for this location including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. Culver Franchising System, Inc. will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired or considered for employment. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your employer. JOB SUMMARY
Has a genuine desire to provide personalized guest service to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Consistently provides friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality. Handles guest comments promptly and courteously with the ability to empathize, sympathize and educate.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Committed to teamwork demonstrating integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers. Displays a can-do attitude that makes the difference between a great shift and an okay shift.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Reports to each shift in a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform. Maintains a neat, well groomed appearance including personal hygiene, hair restraint and jewelry restrictions.
- Reports to each shift on time. Is considered by peers as reliable and dependable.
- Follows established restaurant practices and procedures.
- Performs primary and secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Friendly with an engaging, outgoing personality. Guest focused with the ability to demonstrate meaningful interaction. Sound communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, food service environment. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Stands for long periods of time without sitting
Walks fast paced during shifts
Bends, reaches and stoops
Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently
Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally
Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely
Posting ID: 559414426Posted: 2020-06-03