Job DescriptionJob Title:
Licensed Practical Nurse, OP - Pediatrics - South WilliamsportJob ID:
UPMC Susquehanna Medical GroupDepartment:
Pediatrics S WilliamsprtLocation:
6 East Mountain Avenue, South Williamsport PA 17702 DescriptionThe Susquehanna Health Medical Group is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse for the outpatient Pediatrics Office in South Williamsport!This is a day shift position with a Monday through Friday schedule with the exception of one Saturday per month.
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.Responsibilities:
- Draw blood.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing. One year clinical experience preferred.Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hireAdvanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Act 33 with renewalAct 34 with renewalAct 73 FBI ClearanceUPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteranSalary Range:
$17.01 to $25.50 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Posting ID: 559414812Posted: 2020-07-08