We Are Hiring
Via Christi Village, part of Ascension Living is looking for a caring and compassionateCertified Nursing Assistant(CNA) to join our team! This gorgeous 93 bed continuing care retirement community is centrally located in Manhattan, KS and offers independentliving, assisted living,long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.Schedule:
PTDays,20 hrs/week- 6a-2p, SNF Nursing Unit A
Why join Via Christi Village?
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement; we love to see our people grow!
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We're the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension - professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.What You Will Do
Asa Certified Nursing Assistant, you will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. Completing assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient, and safe paitent/resident care, while communicating and interacting with patients, residents, families, and other health team members is an essential component of this position. Key Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Perform initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direct supervision of the RN or LPN
- Implement plan of care developed by the RN based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs
- Provide direct patient/resident care and resports condition and changes to RN or LPN
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate
- Document results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures, and scope of practice
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Required Credential(s):
- Nurse Aidecertification in the state of Kansas obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience preferred
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)