We Are Hiring
Patient Care Technician - N4100 MedSurg Kaiser - FT Nights - St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore, MDWhy Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Aids with entry and exit of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
Education &Work Experience:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Aidecredentialed from theMaryland Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- High school diploma or GED required.
- None required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.