We Are HiringAcute Care Nurse Practitioner OpportunitiesAscension/Saint Thomas Medical Partners Pulmonary/Critical Care Teamat Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital in Murfreesboro, TNAscension Saint Thomas Rutherford and Saint Thomas Medical Partners are seeking Acute Care Nurse Practitioners to join our Pulmonary Critical Care service as part of the multidisciplinary care team composed of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, RT's, and resident physicians.Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford (ASTR) is a 286-bed hospital located in Murfreesboro, TN, and the hospital is currently under construction to add 72 beds and four additional OR's. ASTR is an accredited Primary Stroke Center and certified Chest Pain Center. As the hospital serves Rutherford County and multiple surrounding communities, the scope of medical and surgical services will continue to expand in the coming years. The Critical Care Unit is a 32-bed, mixed med-surg unit.Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
Ascension/Saint Thomas Medical Partners will provide:
- Ability to assess and manage complex Pulmonary and Critical Care patients under the direction of the Pulmonary / Critical Care physicians.
- Procedural skills including intubation and central line placement are a plus (or a requirement).
- Willingness to work a rotating schedule that will include nights and weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Excellent skills for clinical documentation to convey assessment and plans of management.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Effective communication skills with patients and families.
- Experience with procedural skills, including intubation and central line placement, are a plus but not required (training will be provided as needed)
We encourage you to apply to the opportunity(s) and please feel free to email any additional questions to Scott Watson at the contact below.Scott WatsonPhysician and APP RecruiterAscension / Saint Thomas Health[emailprotected]931-854-6148 cellWhy Join Ascension?About Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
- Excellent compensation package through Saint Thomas Medical Partners
- Fair work schedule with 12 hour shifts to facilitate considerable block time off. (Exact schedule to be determined)
- Full benefits including (Health, Dental, Vision, and retirement options)
- 385-bed regional referral center featuring a modern facility built in 2010
- Newly-renovated 16 operating room suite
- 32-bed ICU
- All private rooms featuring spacious design
- Beautiful 68-acre campus situated on the bustling "Medical Center Parkway" corridor with convenient access to dining and shopping areas
- Saint Thomas Health and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) have an established partnership in Middle Tennessee for training medical residents in a variety of specialties including internal medicine, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and general surgery
About Ascension Medical Group
- One of the nation's fastest growing population centers
- Offers tops schools and a wide range of housing options
- Quick access to the amenities of metropolitan living including fine dining, live music
- Home to Middle Tennessee State University
- Multiple nearby lakes and trails
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. What You Will Do
Ascension Saint Thomas Medical Partners is looking for a Full Time Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join our elite team at Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital in Murfreesboro, TN. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to help us ezpand our growing community needs. What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitionercredentialed from theTennessee Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- LicensedRegistered Nursecredentialed from theTennessee Board of Nursingor current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Work Experience:Equal Employment Opportunity
- Master's degree of Nursing required
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement
Saint Thomas Healthparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)