Job DescriptionJob Title:
Temporary Call Center Agent- Medicare/SNP Sales (ALL SHIFTS)Job ID:
8am-8pm/Weekends/Evenings/Split shifts AvailableShift:
UPMC Health PlanDepartment:
Medicare & SNP SalesLocation:
600 Grant St, Pittsburgh PA 15219 DescriptionPurpose:
Are you an advocate of high quality customer service and have previous direct service or call center experience? If so, this opportunity may be for you! In this assignment, you will provide a critical first impression to callers and help field inquiries regarding our Medicare Advantage products.
This role will include answering inbound calls and offering prospective members ways to learn about UPMC For Life, as well as helping our Inside Sales team facilitate member growth by conducting non-cold call outbound campaigns, and by assisting with enrollments done telephonically.
This position would work a variable set schedule between the hours of 8am-8pm, including evenings and weekends as needed. Flexible schedules available!
Mandatory training will be provided for all new hires.Work from home opportunities could be made available upon completion of orientation and training periods at leadership's discretion. Contrary to the below, this role is a flat rate of $15/hr.
- Answer, document, and triage incoming calls as needed from prospective UPMC Health Plan customers to support department sales goals.
- Conduct outbound service calls from a script in accordance with departmental initiatives.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate general information regarding Medicare and Special Needs plan product lines.
- Manage and document sales lead information in CRM system.
- Various data entry projects
• High School graduate or equivalent required; college degree preferred
• Proficiency in typing, Windows Systems, and MS Office products
• Ability to make independent decisions required
• Minimum 6 months direct customer service experience; call center experience preferred
• Basic analytical skills necessary to evaluate customer needs.
• Exemplary Customer service skills and professionalism in adherence to UPMC based values.Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
• Act 34 Criminal Clearance or Act 34 Criminal Clearance with RenewalUPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteranSalary Range:
$0 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.