We Are Hiring
Sr Experience Research User - Consumer Products - Full-Time,Day - Austin Digital Studio - Austin, TXWhy Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization. What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to investigateways to improve the end-user interaction to increase satisfaction, brand loyalty, and overall use.Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedEducation:
- Conducts exploratory research, concept validation and usability testing on various projects.
- Gathers data, synthesizes it into actionable insights and disseminates findings to various teams through reports and presentations.
- Creates research reports, user journey maps, workflows, personas, day-in-the-life scenarios, and use case summaries to help deepen organizational understanding of our users.
- Collaborates with designers to test design concepts through lean research and usability testing.
- Facilitates innovation workshops with designers, product managers, engineers and other stakeholders on envisioning exercises grounded in research insights.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)