We Are Hiring
Sr Technology Architect- Data Delivery and Governance - Full-Time,Day - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MOWhy Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to convertbusiness requirements into application/data/infrastructure architecture and detailed design.Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedEducation:
- Provides end to end architecture for a project to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Identifies issues between the architecture and vendor solution implementation.
- Identifies solutions and formulate implementation and migration strategies.
- Provides expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, Enterprise Architecture, and software development and coding.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Ascension Technologiesis an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf E-Verify Statement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Posting ID: 559415173Posted: 2020-06-24