You love the excitement of sharing new programs and products
Sodexo is seeking a Marketing Specialist
for a potential sale in the Sacramento area!
This position will be responsible in elevating the marketing program with a high level of innovation. Social media and graphic design experience will help generate, drive excitement and engagement. **Relocation Assistance is Available**
Sodexo's Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo's Brand.The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- lead a marketing team that includes a Marketing Unit Coordinator, Graphic Artist and Marketing Intern, and work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or
- contract food services experience (preferred).
Learn more about Sodexo's BenefitsNot the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs. Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Assists with planning, coordinating rollouts and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations and new sales. Assists units and new accounts with marketing initiatives such as surveys, merchandising, national programs, and pricing.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.