Fast-Paced. Never Boring. You thrive on the variety that each day brings. Sodexo Corporate Services
is seeking a seasoned General Manager 3- Food
to lead a multi-faceted operation with our client in the Deerfield Beach, FL
! The General Manager
of food service will have total unit operating responsibilities including the supervision of management team and all hourly staff with a focus on excellent customer experience
. Our clients have created a beautiful, contemporary "workplace of the future" and this role will be responsible for delivering services that match the environment. Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends.
Premier new account in the Ft. Lauderdale area of South Florida. This location will be a pioneer of new offerings and requires someone with exceptional client/customer engagement skills. Beautiful new location that will become a showplace account with the right person at the helm. Looking for a strong professional who can bring a new team to life and shine for our client partner. Strong team building skills, positivity and creative thinking are the necessary skills added to your management experience and business acumen to make you a success at this account.
This is a High Profile position with direct contact with clients and patrons. High end catering experience mandatory with strong organizational skills a must. The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs. Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.