Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America. GENERAL FUNCTION
The Business Planning Manager is responsible for working with the account managers and leadership team to build and communicate sales forecasts for our Key Account channel, and to help facilitate execution of all channel strategies. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain sales targets (volume + distribution) on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis for the Key Account Channel Sales Team. Monitor and reconcile quarterly and annual sales quotas for the organization and manage the budgetary process with inputs from internal partners.
- Facilitates the annual budget process by planning and coordinating with sales directors and cross functional teams to ensure key deliverables and deadlines to VP, Finance are upheld
- Partners with Supply Chain to ensure proper inventory planning and fill rates for orders.
- Analyze channel and brand performance on an ongoing basis, looking for emerging trends and incorporating into sales plans.
- Maintain, analyze and work with planning on monitoring the channel demand according to the customer Plano gram database and the actual sales
- Plans, implements and monitors the back-office processes required to propose new business models, special projects and partnership opportunities with top Key Account customers
- Work with internal partners in designing, maintaining and monitoring reports and trackers needed for the Key Account Channel related to sales, orders, inventory and marketing.
- Manage and consolidate budgetary process with all inputs from internal partners.
- Monitor and reconcile quarterly and annual sales quotas for the Key Account organization.
- Track gross net factors compared to budget expectation on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Administration, Planning, Financial Analysis, Project management and/or strategy management/consulting
- Ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity, research creative solutions and implement new processes across multiple departments within the Company
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative and sense of urgency - ability to work within the high expectation of the company, team, clients and license partners.
- Project management and organizational skills are critical
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Familiarity with a legacy database system, such as SAP, AS400, Business Objects
- CPG, department store related wholesale sales, retail sales, merchandising or related experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law. Nearest Major Market:
Long Island Nearest Secondary Market:
New York City Job Segment:
Supply Chain Manager, Management Consulting, Marketing Manager, Merchandising, Manager, Operations, Management, Marketing, Retail