You are inspired by great ingredients and creative cooking. At Sodexo, we bring these together for culinary innovation
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 4
for a potential sale in the Sacramento area!
This position will oversee budgets, food cost and quality improvement. This position will proactively lead a team in a high
volume environment. **Relocation is available**The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs daily operations of food production, including menu planning, purchasing, ordering, inventory food preparation, post meal analysis and record keeping. Ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory, and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
Establishes operating standards, implements and maintains Sodexo and branded concepts standards, creates quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. HACCP, quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel, SoSafe and EcoSure).
Trains other chefs/staff on culinary skills through day to day trainings as well the use of Culinary Foundations trainings and standards, and serves as technical expert.
Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for all aspects of food production to ensure account retention.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.