Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. Are you excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities? As an Inside Account Executive, you will contribute to XPO's overall revenue and EBITDA goals by building and managing a book of business and strategizing to successfully achieve sales goals. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Manage a territory and successfully assist in growing revenue by generating qualified leads, contacting dormant accounts and managing a customer book of business (80% Account Management, 20% New Customer Development)
- Deliver on territory and local account revenue goals by executing daily, weekly and monthly targets in support of operating objectives
- Partner with inside and outside account executives in a collaborative work environment
- Develop a strategy that consistently increases your sales pipeline, won/lost and realization performance
- Learn and leverage inside selling tools, technology and processes to deliver results
- Facilitate the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to closing business, including adding new business and building additional business with current customers
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal XPO teams, including Product, Marketing, Field Operations and Sales Operations
- Coach and motivate peers to reach objectives
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of customer-facing inside sales experience
- Experience managing a book of business with proven success consistently delivering on revenue goals/quotas, developing and executing a personal inside sales strategy and developing cross-functional relationships
- Availability to travel 5-10% of the time
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM experience
- Less-than-Truckload (LTL) transportation industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to reach or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Knowledge of general business practices related to sales
- Strong business/sales acumen with proven sales abilities
- A highly organized work style with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market:
Ann ArborNearest Secondary Market:
Posting ID: 559415457Posted: 2020-06-24