Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it's second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food. Summary
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing the company's PIM/DAM/Data Syndication for the company's entire collection of consumer facing products. Working with our Master Data/Specifications/Sales/ Retail Trade/ Marketing teams to ensure that Perdue products are easily found on the Digital Shelf and "pop" off the screen and into the consumer's online list/basket. The position is also responsible for managing the Retail Trade Site and the coordination of the Retail Trade/Marketing/Sales teams for the content featured and communicated on the site. Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- PIM/Product Information Management-DAM/Digital Asset Management
- Managing our product information (Perdue, Optiva/SAP) to our websites and retailer websites, utilizing our PIM software (Salsify)
- Using "Product Completeness" reports from Salsify to ensure products meet retailer content standards
- Transformation of our creative asset content for the Sales Team to communicate with their customers
- Curation of our creative asset content (recipes, videos, how-to-information, better living content) and connecting it to our websites and our retailer's websites (as the functionality is available) by utilizing Salsify and taking advantage of retailer specific rich content platforms.
- Data Syndication
- Responsible for syndicating our products out to our retail partners for their digital shelves. Ensuring that our products can be easily found and stand out within our retail
- Taking the lead when PIM/DAM syndication issues arise- initiating projects that bring the right teams together to solve data & technology issues.
- Managing our PIM content to ensure that our content is SEO optimized and frequently updated to match current brand activity.
- Using reporting tools from omni channel auditing programs- Salsify- to ensure product data & images are accurate
- Product Syndication to Retailers
- Rich Content Generation, Curation, Syndication
- Work with the brands to ensure rich content syndicated is reflective of product brands in the Omni Channel and engages- guides the consumer along the purchase path. Curate & blend already existing & approved product/brand content to meet optimal retailer digital-shelf requirements.
- Brand sites
- Sales Communication Management
- Managers the Retail Trade Site and the communication of product, brand, sales information and materials. Manager the site content using CMS tool and own the execution of Retail Trade weekly E-Newsletter to keep the sales team informed.
- Communicate with Sales Leads to ensure updated assortments that are syndicating to retailers digital shelves.
- Bachlors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
- 0 - 3 years experiencewith food industry brands or working at marketing or public relations agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
- Impeccably organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively take on new projects
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have experience using, managing and creating content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to see how social media fits into business strategy.
- Excellent computer skills knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and social media trends.
- Knowledge of Wordpress.
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Position is mostly sedentary but may require occasional moving to other offices or buildings. May need to move light equipment or supplies from one place to another. May need to access files, supplies and equipment. Work activity is in an office, open-partitioned, cubicle environment. Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 559415458Posted: 2020-06-10