Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our success depends on our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions to our customers. As the Customer Sales Support Specialist, you will work directly with customers to resolve disputes, as well as schedule, quote and track shipments. If you're ready to build a career you can be proud of, we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Work directly with customers to track shipments, provide rate quotes and schedule pick-ups and deliveries
- Research and resolve billing issues; manage claims resolution, filing and tracking; submit corrections and dispute resolution requests
- Perform over, short and damaged freight assessments
- Scan shipment documents
- Provide website support; provide operational assistance including routing and planning
- Resolve Tier 2 escalation matters from customer service representatives
- Log sales support cases into Salesforce.com
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of related work experience
- Strong typing and 10-key skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Associate degree in a related field
- 3 years of experience in a customer service role with proven skills in handling customer issues professionally and swiftly
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Transportation experience
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market:
DallasNearest Secondary Market:
Posting ID: 559415526Posted: 2020-06-03