Provides consulting services for a broad array of organizational areas. Develops organizational strategies and designs to meet current and future demands on the business. Leads and directs large-scale organization change efforts impacting multiple levels of stakeholders throughout the organization. Provides systemic solutions to implement, sustain, and optimize changes across the Program. Utilizes and provides leadership to a network of Organization Effectiveness, Organization Development, and/or Organization Change Management practitioners to design and implement solutions across the Program.
- Provides organization effectiveness consulting services for strategic initiatives within assigned function or region.
- Serves as organization strategy and change consultant and content expert to leadership.
- Develops project structure, approach and work plan.
- Designs, develops, directs, and delivers organization change, organization design, and organization strategy programs.
- Provides coaching to senior leadership on organization-related issues.
- Provides change management strategies and tactics to enhance effective implementation of organization initiatives.
- Leads committees and work groups charged with implementing organization, department, or unit level improvement strategies.
- Monitors and measures effectiveness of change programs delivered.
- Works on assignments of medium to large scope and complexity, impacting single functions or regions.
- Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to more junior OE consultants.
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in organization change, organization design, performance improvement, and/or benefits realization.
- Master's degree in business administration, organization development, human resources management, or related field, OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience leading medium-sized project teams (up to 30 people) through complex change programs.
- Working knowledge of/experience with at least two (2) of the following functional areas: information technology, finance, sales and marketing, and operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Demonstrated competency in large group facilitation and project management.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative date.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement innovative approaches.
- In-depth knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new approaches and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Strong knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of all related fields.
- Must be able to skillfully communicate with all Project Team Members, as related to all aspects of the project.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in the following:
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Development of summary-level presentations
- Strong facilitation skills
- Coaching of managers
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal relations
- Conflict resolution
- Assessment and feedback
- Team building
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Health care or health insurance knowledge preferred.
Primary Location: California,San Diego,San Diego Sales & Marketing Admin. 8889 Rio San Di Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: Variable Working Hours End: Variable Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Human Resources / HRIS Department: HPPSA Program Management & Support Services (HPMSS Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.