Cognizant Corporate Security, a key organization within Cognizant Technology Solutions, is chartered with managing and directing the global enterprise physical and logical security programs. The Corporate Security organization is responsible for the oversight and coordination of security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and various other groups, and is responsible for identifying security initiatives and standards. Corporate Security provides governance and leadership and drives information security on key initiatives in helping the business appropriately manage security risks.
Cognizant is searching for a multifaceted professional capable of leading procurement efforts for the Corporate Security team.Responsibilities
- Serve as the procurement and vendor management subject matter expert across global Corporate Security
- Partner with Global Procurement and Corporate Security leadership to execute the purchase of technology software and services to support Corporate Security in an efficient and controlled manner
- Provide leadership over decision making process and establish an efficient, disciplined flow of information to stakeholders
- Establish regular reviews of spend by category, working with Global Procurement and Security leadership to rationalize vendor and product portfolio; creating synergies and reducing redundancies
- Ensure Corporate Security compliance with Cognizant Global Procurement standards, policies and practices
- Manage and maintain the vendor and product inventory for Corporate Security
- Coordinates contract reviews and negotiations by actively partnering with senior business leaders and subject matter experts, legal and Global Procurement
- Build relationships with strategic stakeholders across Global Procurement and Corporate Security to enhance coordination and communication across the teams
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis to support Corporate Security business decisions
- Partner with leadership to assist in the annual budget process
- Provide PowerPoint and dashboard support to provide strategic reporting for senior leadership
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 04 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.