Cyber Security, a key organization within Cognizant Technologies Corporate Security, is chartered with managing and directing the security programs focused on the discipline of cyber security design, implementation, analytics, threats, monitoring, and response across the organization. Our core services are focused on assuring the security of the computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. This is accomplished through strong information risk governance, active collaboration with business risk managers, and providing high quality security solutions and services which enable improving the organization's overall risk posture. Position Description
Cognizant requires core experience in Threat and vulnerability management. This individual will be responsible to perform assessment to different solutions in corporate and vendor solution based on need. Some of these measures include, but are not limited to, assessing infrastructure devices, awareness training for internal team members, and best practices for stakeholder team.
- Conduct Vulnerability assessment internal and external facing environment as per organization requirement
- Update process and procedure document to enable effective Vulnerability management program.
- Responsible to protect data based on the client's requirements towards compliance, vulnerability assessment, and application security requirements.
- Find security vulnerabilities in target systems, networks, and applications in order to help organization to improve their existing security controls and mechanisms.
- Integrating security tools, standards and processes into the product life cycle (PLC).
- Supporting the incident response and architecture review processes whenever security expertise is needed.
- Reduce risk posture of the environment by conducting regular security gap analysis
- Engage with 3rd party for the annual or half yearly penetration testing
- Guide the IT/CIS for the remediation technical support
- Alert the customer based on the zero day, malware or malicious advisory released
- Ensure the governance of Threat and vulnerability management program.
- Delivery security advisory to business and project stakeholders to remediate the risk findings, document and track the open risks to closure, and enable the leaders in making risk-based decisions to support Cognizant's business needs.
- Review and define security configuration for multi-tier application deployment architectures including perimeter controls, and document the recommendations to address the inherent vulnerabilities and exposures in platforms.
- Lead security assessments by collaborating with cross-functional teams for web/mobile application security testing, infrastructure security scanning, and identity/access SSO integration, legal/data privacy team, etc.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 01 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.