Job Description:Job Description:
TreeHouse Foods operates a global supply chain that produces, distributes and sells products across a complex network of company owned facilities, third party logistics partners, co-packers, co-manufacturers and suppliers to support $4B in revenue.
The Manager of Project Management - Contract Manufacturing will play a critical role in managing the product life cycle of customers branded products produced by THS. This person will be integral in the vetting of new customers and products, leading the cross functional team through product development and trials, and executing the launch of new and modified products. Success will require forging a partnership with all cross functional areas across the company to reinforce and improve upon existing processes and tools to meet customer project objectives, while creating value for all parties. Successful execution of projects will allow TreeHouse to fully utilize THS manufacturing assets while growing top and bottom line for THS and our customers.Position Responsibilities:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to TreeHouse Foods' enterprise strategy by delivering shareholder value through commercial and operational excellence.
Skills, Experience and Education:Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Lead cross functional project teams (Customer, Sales, Commercialization, Product Development, Packaging Engineering, Labeling, Regulatory, Food Safety, Procurement, Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Business Team, Supply Planning, Warehouse/Transportation, Customer Service) to vet, develop, and execute internal contract manufacturing projects including new item launches, formula changes, graphics updates, and cost savings initiatives.
- Develop detailed execution plan and track performance against overall project deliverables.
- Develop, implement and track project performance goals. Communicate progress against deliverables.
- Collaborate with the Contract Manufacturing Sales Team, Finance lead, and other Project Managers to deliver AOP and performance objectives.
- Facilitate communications at the management level about issues, performance and recommendations
- Apply best practice and continuous improvement strategies where applicable to project initiatives
- Actively participate in the annual forecasting and budgeting process
Education:Bachelor's Degree RequiredMinimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type):
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering, or supply chain fields
- Solid understanding of best practices in project lifecycle methodology and project management principles
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to drive, direct and influence project teams
- Can act as a mentor/coach to project team members and direct reports to execute projects
- Implement best practices and support continuous process improvement for THS processes.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience translating business requests into discrete efforts requiring specific technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and self-sufficient with ability to cope with pressure and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong technical aptitude
- Exceptional, customer facing, interpersonal skills and business acumen.
- Applicants with Engineering and/or manufacturing experience strongly encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years of previous experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain or Engineering.
- Experience leading cross functional project teams of at least 6 members or more
- Experience using ERP systems for product development and/or manufacturing -SAP preferred
Ability to travel (Up to 30%)
#LI-HS1 Disability Assistance
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. EEO Considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ApplyApplyNot ready to Apply?CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Project Jobs
- Office Manager Jobs
- Jobs in Chicago, Illinois
- Project Jobs Chicago, Illinois
Not Ready To Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Join Our Talent Network
2019 TreeHouse Foods
- All rights reserved
- Terms & Conditions