Job Description:Position Summary:
Supports site efforts to maintain the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure (TMOS). Facilitates projects to review supply chain processes and related areas by applying continuous improvement principles and practices to improve products, quality, efficiency, financials, operations, and related areas. Responsibilities may include participating with management to develop project objectives, facilitating teams, coordinating the implementation of project solutions, and tracking/reporting results.Position Responsibilities:
- Support site leadership team and process owners to maintain the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure and ensure standard manufacturing processes are in place.
- Support site key metrics on operational performance and process effectiveness within the site. Support development of gap analyses and development/implementation of corrective actions.
- Support the site and/or division continuous improvement leader to maintain alignment and compliance with the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure and division CI initiatives.
- Coordinate a portfolio of projects and team(s) in the review and analysis of moderate to large supply chain processes to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Support supply chain process requirements, improvement opportunities and best practices for site, ensuring alignment with TreeHouse Management Operating Structure. Support replication activities for the site.
- Participate with managers to develop project charters for improvement efforts. Charter development includes defining project requirements, scope, resources, team members, tasks, and project and task owners.
- Serve as a culture change agent by leveraging influential authority with employees and stakeholders. Model behavior expected of leaders within the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure and advocates for use of appropriate CI tools.
- Facilitate meetings to review and examine project completion, obstacles, problem resolution, timelines, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Support site management and process owners to implement new processes or guidelines, determine improvements, identify and track savings, develop reports, and receive approval when required.
- Assist with training and coaching others to build organizational self-sufficiency with basic continuous improvement methods and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs
- Situational leadership and influencing skills.
- Capable of building relationships with site personnel-within both the floor and leadership ranks-in order to effect change.
- Must have a bias for action and a track record of delivering results.
- Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
- Personal traits--adaptable, flexible, high-energy, mature, interpersonal skills.
- Able to become the CI go-to person for the site and build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Willingness and capacity to pursue CI certifications and/or proficiency in CI tools and practices.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Demonstrated facility with additional, relevant applications (e.g.Microsoft Project, Minitab) preferred.
- Ability to relocate preferred.
High School or equivalent
Bachelor's Degree Required - Type: Operations, Engineering, Management or relative fieldPreferred Attributes
Standing 35% of time
Crawling 5% of time
Stooping 5% of time
Walking 15% of time
Repetitive Motions- Keyboarding, 15% of time
Travel (other than driving) >25% of time
Unusual Working Hours-Various Shifts
Exposure to moving mechanical parts 50-75% of time
Exposure to fumes or airborne particles 25% of time
Exposure to outside weather conditions 5% of time
High areas 15-20 feet 5% of time
Noise Level Ambient Manufacturing noises 50-75% of time
#LI-HS1 Disability Assistance
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. EEO Considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ApplyApplyNot ready to Apply?CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Industrial Engineer Jobs
- Manufacturing Engineer Jobs
Not Ready To Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Join Our Talent Network
2019 TreeHouse Foods
- All rights reserved
- Terms & Conditions