Leidos Digital Solutions is seeking to hire a Business System Analyst
with in-depth knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tools and related business process strategies. This is a high visibility role in a fast paced Capitol Hill environment supporting Legislative Branch Federal Government customers. This is an Entry Level role. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation to help customers develop and modify system configurations for leveraging Customer Relationship Management (CRM) information systems to achieve mission outcomes.
- Guide customers in formulating new sound business and related technical processes as well as analyzing/optimizing current processes.
- Coordination with customer business process owners and various technology teams to ascertain/develop technical requirements and user acceptance testing relating to CRM system functions including but not limited to new data acquisition and system output.
- Ability to multi task and work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary CRM software to assist customers with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technical support issues as well as consulting with customers on their business processes and the relevant CRM software usage to meet those business process requirements.
- Onsite/In-office software consulting and software support with occasional remote customer support in a demanding Capitol Hill environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with VIP customers.
Usually requires BS degree OR
equivalent experience with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to clearly/concisely/effectively communicate in writing OR in a verbal exchange with varying audiences (one to one, one to many, different levels of the org chart).
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively synthesize clear explanations of fairly complex technical OR business processes to audiences with varying levels of backgrounds and expertise.
- Can apply logical approach to problem discovery/definition and resolution.
- Familiarity with CRM software similar to Salesforce OR Microsoft Dynamics and associated business process (mass outreach/email marketing, correspondence management, administrative workflow).
- Familiar with and able to advise customers on proper process or technique to import/export data to/from CRM products.
- Able to work independently on both day to day objectives and moderately complex larger projects.
- Follow institutional and industry best practices to address somewhat complex technical issues/problems.
- Develop solutions for business outcomes that require in-depth technical knowledge.
- College Degree and less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience (4 or more) years of experience will be accepted in lieu of education.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust clearance with the U.S. House.
- Prior work experience in a software technical support role (call center or in person support experience helping customers use web browser based enterprise business applications).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a Senator OR Congressman's office.
- Previous experience with IQ a plus.
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser familiarity desired.
- Basic HTML knowledge and strong, demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Oracle/SQL knowledge and experience - potential differentiator.
- Experience in Multimedia Design and Web Content Development is a strong differentiator.
- Previous Helpdesk phone support in combination with customer-facing/onsite support is a strong differentiator.
Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology,Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos isgrowing!Connectwith us onLinkedInandFacebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an excitingExternal Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible Potential for Telework:
No Clearance Level Required:
No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Business Systems AnalysisLeidos
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [emailprotected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.