Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The Massage Therapist will perform massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, providing special attention to each guest. They will analyze and evaluate the client needs and use the best products and technical equipment to achieve optimal results.
Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Welcome all guests and fellow associates with a warm, sincere, prompt greeting
- Maintain confidentiality of all proprietary and guest information
- Arrive for work on time, properly dressed and ready to represent the Spa with the utmost in professionalism
- Administer massage and other body treatments, based off of menu offerings, to Spa guests
- Ensure all services begin and end on time, and confirm that you have the correct guest at all times
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the massage and body treatment areas and spa facilities as directed by managers
- Attend all training and department meetings as directed by supervisors
- Tour guests through the spa assisting them with special requests and provide hospitality services as needed (such as water, tea service, food orders, etc.)
- Report equipment failures or maintenance issues promptly
- Maintain a thorough understanding of spa and resort programs and services and act as an ambassador for the resort with each guest.
- Alert Spa management to potential problems or concerns as they relate to guests or staff
- Promote positive guest relations by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service and effectively resolving complaints in a timely manner
- Project a calm demeanor, even in the most stressful situations
Formal Education and Job Related Experience:
This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one year job-related experience. Proficient in all components of massage therapy, e.g. anatomy, physiology, body mechanics and various types of massage and body treatments.
License, Registration, and/or Certification required: State or National certification in Massage Therapy.
Posting ID: 559416629Posted: 2020-06-03