Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Are you looking to work at an exciting, iconic Lake Geneva area resort that has mastered the art of guest service? Then The Abbey Resort is The Lake Geneva Experience you are looking for! We aim to hire individuals who are ready and committed to Be The Difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
As part of the Benchmark global hospitality and Abbey Resort family you are considered to be a 'transformational agent' for our guests and 'the best of the best'! You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly talented team at an all service resort situated on the beautiful shores of Geneva Lake. Our property mission is to exceed guests' expectations by genuinely creating lasting memories through our commitment to maintaining positive attitudes, providing outstanding service and superior accommodations.
Every Guest, Every Employee, Every Time!
We offer an array of great benefits for all Abbey employees including on property discounts in the Waterfront Shop, Waterfront and 240 West Restaurants, Caf Latte, Avani Spa and Salon, as well as discounted room rates for friends and family. Benchmark also offers all team members discounts on travel, electronics, appliances, cell phones and service, rental cars, dining, movies, sporting events, theme parks and more. Hotel room discounts are available to employees and immediate family members at Benchmark properties. We also offer on the job training, uniforms, recognition programs, free parking, and free employee meals through our Employee Galley. For our full-time employees, we offer competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, life, disability, retirement and 401K benefits.
If you are ready to come Be The Difference - apply now!
Spa Attendants at the Abbey Resort are part of the glue that keeps the Spa running smoothly and add to the positive experience of every guest. They ensure guest satisfaction by keeping the spa facilities neat, organized, and stocked. This individual should energetic, had a great personality and ready to respond to guest needs. BASIC FUNCTION:
The Spa Attendant greets clients in the locker room and introduces the facilities. They continually pick up dirty linens and take them to and from laundry. Furthermore, the attendant monitors the spa and fitness room for cleanliness, safety, and provides direction or instruction when appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 25 lbs. (NOTE: linens and fitness equipment)
- Ability to be organized and highly motivated.
- Greeting clients as they enter the Spa locker rooms.
- Providing clients with tours and information related to the Spa and its features.
- Assisting clients and guests with proper equipment usage.
- Maintaining a well-groomed, professional appearance, which includes wearing a clean and well-kept uniform, and nametag.
- Reporting any accidents or injuries to the Security Department.
- Keeping both men and ladies spas and fitness center clean, orderly, and well stocked with necessary items.
- Making sure the pool area and locker rooms are well maintained. (ice water is full, towels are rolled and available, facilities are clean and organized)
- Stocking the lockers with robes and slippers.
- Required to perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Scheduled hours may vary on business needs and may or may not include holidays, weekends, various shifts, overtime or reduced hours.
- Ability to carry out tasks, written or verbal, as assigned by Management.
Spa Setting, wet floor, varied temperatures, calm and quiet setting We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerM/F/D/V