The overall purpose of the director of nursing position is to direct the provision of nursing services to facility residents. Incumbents oversee the development and implementation of resident care plans and assure the provision of the best available quality of care for facility residents.
- A current, valid registration/certification as a RN is required.
- Exposure to gerontology is desirable.
- Experience in nursing in a long-term care setting is preferred.
- Management/supervisory experience is necessary.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
- Possess an interest and positive attitude toward long term care and the elderly population.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
Posting ID: 559416678Posted: 2020-06-03