Under moderate supervision of the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Specialist Inbound will answer incoming calls through the phone queue from customers to take sales orders and/or handle other customer service issues. This position is responsible for driving revenue growth and customer satisfaction by assisting customers using both superior customer service skills and phone sales strategies. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls promptly to help maintain established service level for call center.
- Assist the customer in the research and purchase of items that are both stocked and non-stocked by Animal Health and manufacturer partners.
- Deliver excellent customer service by communicating with purchasers and utilizing reference materials, as needed, to follow through with customers.
- Assist customers with questions or concerns while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude.
- Assist customers with the return of incorrect or damaged merchandise within the guidelines established by Animal Health and the manufacturers we represent.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to keep informed on new products, changes within the industry, and changes within Animal Health.
- May place outbound calls for promotions, to handle customer issues or to maintain accounts. Outbound calling will be limited and on an exception basis.
- Travel requirements are minimal.
Associate's degree in Veterinary Technology or bachelor's degree in an animal health field or equivalent agricultural degree is preferred. One-two years' experience working in a veterinary clinic or two or more years in a call center environment is necessary. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:Know the Product:
Displays knowledge and proficiency in explaining, selling, and administering products; refers customers to appropriate resources within the organization. Speak Effectively
: Speaks effectively in individual or group situations (e.g. meetings, presentations, interviews) including appropriate nonverbal communications; able to recognize and present information to others; recognizes different methods for communicating the same information and selects the best method; strives for positive, high-impact delivery. Customer Service
: Is customer oriented, sensitive, and responsive to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with customers and gains their respect and loyalty; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs. Sense of Urgency:
Demonstrates the ability to respond quickly to changes in day-to-day operation as it relates to department priorities. Self Motivated:
Develops work objectives and action plans for self; establishes realistic priorities, personal checkpoints and performance indicators; develops an effective strategy for reporting progress and ensuring accomplishment of goals. Work Commitment
: Pursues commitments and action plans until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable; strives to achieve organizational and individual performance goals; willingly expends extra effort when necessary to get the job done.
Posting ID: 559416724Posted: 2020-06-03