The Specialist, Commercial Learning & Development ensures that the assigned internal teams are thoroughly trained to meet business needs and objectives, to follow standard operating procedures, and to use specialized knowledge required by the department. Collaborates with CL&D team and internal business partners to determine training needs. Develops and administers training programs for associates.
- Develops and maintains curriculum and courseware for training classes in coordination with Partner, CL&D.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas for new and existing employees.
- Responsible for documentation of training performance and reporting on progress of employees during training periods. Submits evaluation of new hires to on-the-job training staff and obtains evaluative feedback from new hires upon completion of the on-the-job training period. Works with on-the-job training staff to provide support to new hires after completion of new hire training class.
- Develops strong relationships and a working partnership with the Commercial Learning & Development team.
- Remains abreast of changing internal policies and procedures.
- Coordinates evaluation of the effectiveness of course material.
- Monitors and evaluates the progress of trainees and the effectiveness of training using both formal and informal, written and other evaluation tools.
- Develops and continually revamps teaching agenda and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Coordinates implementation of new and creative methods for adult learning to help keep on the cutting-edge regarding training materials and concepts. Promotes a sense of urgency, fun and importance in educating new and existing employees. Coordinates class arrangements. Maintains attendance and punctuality records of trainees.
- Coordinates maintenance of supplies for the Training Department.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Normally requires a minimum of three (3) years directly related and progressively responsible experience
- Training experience in a project based/client-service environment is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy level
- Outstanding planning skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with PC technology including office support and Word applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Visio
- Good group presentation skills
- Ability to use all standard office equipment
Posting ID: 559416726Posted: 2020-06-03