Nurses Make It PossibleRegistered Nurse - RN- Cardiothoracic Stepdown - Nights
Practice the art and science of evidence-based surgical nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your nursing career.Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases, ranging from adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care to general acute care and specialty services. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field.As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.Transform patients' lives-and your career. Boldly advance patient care with our team-oriented, compassionate nurses.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent - thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities - and the world - stronger.
You'll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It's the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it's your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time night shift (7:30pm - 8:00am) position located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Preferred Criteria
- 1+ years of acute care RN experience; preferably in Stepdown
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- BLS and ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2019 'Employees' Choice: Top CEOs' - Glassdoor
- 2019 'America's Best Employers in New York State' - Forbes
- 2019 '150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 'Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals' - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 559416779Posted: 2020-06-03