Position Summary :
Passenger Service Agents are responsible for providing customer service, ticketing and those activities related to boarding and deplaning passengers at the ticket counter, passenger gate or baggage areas.
- Completes activities, associated paperwork and/or computer entries related to boarding and/or deplaning passengers.
- Keys passenger information into the ticketing reservation system.
- Assists passengers with reservations, ticketing, and adjustments to itinerary.
- Greets passengers and provides necessary travel and gate information.
- Keep passengers informed and makes announcements to ensure important information is communicated about their itineraries, flights and luggage.
- Coordinates with internal resources to ensure passenger information is processed and flights are dispatched on time.
- Accepts passenger luggage and creates and affixes bag labels to ensure proper delivery.
- All other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
DAL Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
Posting ID: 559416825Posted: 2020-06-03