Senior Software Engineer
Performs development of high-performing, well-tested and thoughtfully architected software applications that satisfy our internal business needs and power guest experiences. Has proven experience in effectively applying scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, & maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions that provide amazing customer experiences
Experience: 10+ years of Dev experience
Education: Min. Bachelor's in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields
• Uses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to create, test and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
• Builds and extends software applications in cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise environments.
• Works with business and systems analysts to understand end-user requirements and translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
• Works closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure and resilient.
• Applies DevOps practices- brings development and IT ops processes, people and tools closer together to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions.
• Coordinate and support software releases and post deployment validations with the business and internal/external technical teams
• Collaborates with the engineering teams (onshore and offshore) to deliver on integration projects.
• Engages in ongoing quality and performance improvement to ensure reliability and security.
• Designs for release and configuration management.
• Assists in troubleshooting and resolving production system issues.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
• Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
• Worked with DevOps practices (i.e. CICD, Automated Testing using APIs, TDD Development).
• Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (Oracle /SQL server)
• Familiarity with Azure Event Hub (Or other Big data streaming platforms).
• Familiar with the project tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, SharePoint, Smartsheet.
• Must Have: In-depth working experience with Java 8+, Bootstrap, Github, Jenkins, Docker
• Highly Desired: Working experience with Azure SQL Server.
• Highly Desired: Working Experience with Anaplan
• Desired: Big Data Developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills (Math skills required)
• Desired: Working experience with Azure DevOps
• Desired: Retail experience is a plus. (fashion retail experience would be ideal)
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.