Senior Software Engineer, Technology
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.About this team
The Distribution & Logistics Technology team is a highly motivated and knowledgeable squad that is responsible for day to day support functions to continuous improvement initiatives across Logistics, 3PL, & Distribution systems. The team is responsible for supporting the second largest labor force in the company!
The Senior Software Engineer role will assist in developing high-performing, well-tested and thoughtfully architected software applications that satisfy our internal business needs and power guest experiences.A day in the life:
- Leads end-to-end engineering for projects and problems of complex scope and impact within practice.
- Manages cross team software dependencies within discipline as it pertains to deliverable.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to ensure problem and recommend solution is understood.
- Delivers software that meet architectural and operational requirements and perform to expectations.
- Uses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to create, test and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
- Builds and extends software applications in varying (cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise) environments.
- Engages in ongoing quality and performance improvement to ensure reliability and security.
- Accountable to ensure engineering teams meet production SLA's of applications/systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience; 10+ years in IT.
- Passion for solving problems and strong curiosity to understand how things work.
- Experience designing and developing software solutions.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
Posting ID: 559416830Posted: 2020-06-10