Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Operates X Ray and fluoroscopic equipment to produce routine radiographs of designated portions of the human body for neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. This position is characterized by the ability to perform intravenous radiographic studies and work in areas requiring autonomy and indirect supervision. The Registered Radiologic Technologist/Screen Atlanta works with a female population over thirty five (35) years of age.
1. Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology.
2. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
3. Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with various types of patients, visitors, physicians, and other personnel.
4. Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
1. Prior experience in diagnostic radiology.
RP Code: 3E8
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 559416846Posted: 2020-07-14