- Fluent in English
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Must be available to work day shifts of either 8am - Noon or 9am - 1pm
- Maintain cleanliness and organization on the interior of the club
- Maintain cleanliness on the immediate exterior of the club
- Assist with service to the members and guests, when required
- Daily completion of any itemized checklist of cleaning responsibilities as set forth by the general manager
- Maintain friendly and helpful attitude to all club staff, members and guests
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Join our crew! Crunch Fitness locations in South Mississippi (Hattiesburg, Petal, D'Iberville and Long Beach MS) are looking for energetic and enthusiastic team members who are passionate about health and fitness and being a positive influence in the fitness journey of our members. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for. Crunch
is a gym that believes in making serious fitness fun. For over 30 years we have been the industry pioneers of the "No Judgements" fitness philosophy. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, our signature HIIT Zone with numerous instructor led class options, an extensive and invigorating group fitness schedule of Crunch's signature classes such as Yoga Body Sculpt, Chisel, Absolution,The Ride, Zumba, BodyWeb with TRX, Belly Butt & Thighs Bootcamp and dozens more! We are also host to post-workout Relax and Recovery amenities with HydroMassage beds and chairs, tanning booths and smoothie bars at select locations.
What are you waiting for? Jump into fitness made fun today!
Posting ID: 559416898Posted: 2020-06-03