Staples focuses on our customer and our community. As a Team Supervisor
(aka Retail Store Supervisor), you'll act as a team lead in driving retail sales, training and coaching team members on selling techniques, and inspiring team members. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers and leading associates.
Your passion for an exceptional customer experience will show in your building rapport, connecting and advising customers, and presenting customers a total solution for their needs. We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples. Get great perks because, you matter.
Provide and model exceptional customer service.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and many more benefits
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers' needs and present solutions
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Coach associates and be a role model for exceptional service, consultative selling and total solutions
QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Present solutions both in-store and through the kiosk to achieve all sales & service goals and to drive dollars per transaction
- Provide store leadership when scheduled as the "Manager on Duty"
- Lead and coach a team on operational excellence and consultative selling of total solutions
- Be flexible to perform and own merchandising and operations, as well as maintain a clean store; other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- 1+ year experience selling retail products or services
- Experience leading and coaching a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Has a clear understanding of merchandising and retail operations
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Key holder experience within a retail environment
Posting ID: 559417251Posted: 2020-06-03